ECA Total Endowment: $1,374,400
Student Support Per-Year: $101,000
Each year, the ECA recognizes the achievements and volunteer service of first-year students *under 25 years old, whose parents are employed by ECA member firms. Four $2,500 scholarships are awarded on behalf of the ECA membership.
2022 Scholarship Application
Applications are open, please see below for the application form. Contact email@example.com or by phone at 780-483-1130 for all inquiries.
Member-only submissions close on November 30th, 2022 at 11:59 pm.
*Please note that incomplete and late applications will not be considered.
ECA supports dozens of young men and women in their trade training and apprenticeship, through scholarships drawn from endowment funds built up by the ECA Board of Directors over many years. The hundreds of thousands of dollars committed to these funds underscores the ECA's commitment to ensuring a vibrant and ready workforce, for generations to come.
On behalf of the award recipients, we would like to thank the ECA membership for their support of these scholarship initiaitives.
Every year, the following scholarships are awarded on behalf of ECA Members:
- 46 Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Trades Awards ($46,000)
- 4 ECA Family Member Scholarships ($10,000)
- 5 Thygesen Family Awards ($7,500)
- 4 Women in Construction Awards ($4,000)
- 4 NAIT Advancement Carpentry Awards ($4,000)
- 10 NAIT Awards ($1,000)
- 4 NAIT Terry Fulcher Scholarships ($10,000)
- 1 University of Alberta Construction Administration Award ($1,000)
Contact Brittaney Down at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 780-483-1130 for more information on each of these scholarships.