Michelin Advantage Program
The ECA MICHELIN® Advantage Program allows you to team up with Michelin to increase your productivity. Members can benefit from a value-added program that offers competitive savings on both new and retread tires.
The new tires include MICHELIN ®, BFGoodrich®, and Uniroyal®. The retread tires include MICHELIN® Retread Technologies and Oliver®. The program also includes access to our Emergency Road Service (ERS) offer MICHELIN ® ONCall and waived dispatch fees.
This shows ECA’s support for their membership by providing you with additional resources to improve their operational efficiency.
THE PROGRAM OFFERS 3 MAIN BENEFITS:
- The ECA MICHELIN® Advantage Program pricing is available at home and on the road, so you can control your tire costs if you are a localized or long-haul based operation. Because Michelin knows that you may have more needs other than just medium duty truck tires,
our Full Line Program will also help in your cost control of other MICHELIN ® product lines, such as Passenger Car and Light Truck, Earthmover, Compact Line or Tweel Tires.
- Knowledgeable TIA-trained technicians will take care of your service needs at any of our over 5,000 authorized truck dealer locations.
- With MICHELIN® ONCall drivers can get roadside assistance all day, every day, no matter where they are. This gets your trucks back up and running, whether it is tires, mechanical, or towing, to ensure that you maximize your productivity.
- Access to our MICHELIN® Advantage Customer Service team is available on
- business days to answer any questions you may have about the Advantage
- Program including system access, billing, invoicing, or orders.
- As a member of the ECA MICHELIN® Advantage Program, you will receive access to the member website where several online business tools are located to help improve your business performance.
- You will have the ability to manage your account online, register and update your credit card(s) on file, check pricing, view invoices or purchase history. You can tap into maintenance tips and techniques with our webcasts, e-newsletters, and our member website at MichelinB2B.com to help maintain an efficient operation.