Any private or non-profit company may apply for the CAJG. Training is eligible as long as it is:
- 21 or more hours long (several ECA courses qualify)
- Training must lead to a certificate (ECA courses qualify)
- The grant cannot be used to offset the cost of a company's in-house training program
- Company owners and their families are ineligible for the grant
- Submit your CAJG application at least one month before the course begins
- Register and pay for your ECA course. If your grant application is approved by the CAJG, they will rebate 66% of your registration fee. If your grant application is *not* successful, please let ECA know as soon as possible, so that we can cancel your course registration.
Click HERE to apply for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant