Qualify for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant, and save 66% on ECA courses!
The Canada Alberta Job Grant is a funding program where employers and government share the cost of training new and existing employees. Under the program, the grant covers 66% of the cost of training, while the employer covers the remaining 33%.
Any private or non-profit company may apply for the CAJG. Training is eligible as long as it is:
- 21 or more hours, and delivered by a third party (several ECA courses qualify)
- Training must lead to a certificate (ECA courses qualify)
- The grant cannot be used to offset the cost of a company's in-house training program
- Company owners (and families) are ineligible for the CAJG
- Application for the CAJG must be submitted at least one month before the training begins
- If approved for the grant, the recipient company pays for the training, and files for reimbursement when the training is complete
Click HERE for detailed information about the Canada-Alberta Job Grant