2023 ECA Election Results
2023 Election Results
We're pleased to announce the election results for the 2023 ECA Board of Directors.
On behalf of our board and our membership, I congratulate the following newly elected director under the engineering category for the 2023-2025 term:
First term on the ECA Board:
- Steven Oosterhof • DIALOG
We would also like to thank and acknowledge our current seated directors:
- Derek Ciezki • 2022 Board Chair • SMP Engineering
- Jen Hancock • Chandos Construction
- Andrew Sharman • University of Alberta
- Peter Osborne • GEC Architecture
- Bert DeBruin • AltaPro Electric
- Sean Tymkow • Lafarge Canada
- Darryl Wiebe • Kerr Interior Systems
- Leah Marchon • Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers
- Ben Wagemakers • PCL Construction
- Daniel McAllister • HUB International Insurance Brokers
- Ryan Christensen • Delnor Construction
- Dustin Bennett • CCS Contracting
We sincerely thank our board for the expertise and many hours that they offer on behalf of our industry. The work of the ECA Directors over the past 91 years continues to be a solid foundation for creativity, optimism, and healthy relationships that define our industry.
The ECA Board of Directors and I look forward to seeing you at our Builder’s Connect Luncheon (BCL), the premier gathering of all construction stakeholders and key leaders of the industry, on February 9, 2023 (please save the date).
All the best in your business pursuits.
Edmonton Construction Association