In our ongoing commitment to providing you with the best service and project opportunities, the new BuildWorks platform launched on April 6th. Since then, the BuildWorks team has been working diligently to re-establish some services you’ve come to expect from BuildWorks, while also building new offerings designed to enhance your user experience.
Features available soon:
- The “I’m Bidding” Button: we understand how valuable this feature is to you and your business; it will return in the coming weeks. In the meantime, please email us directly and ask to be added as a bidder and interested proponent.
- Document Search: this will also return in the coming weeks, with great visibility into which specific documents contain your critical keywords.
*Search Tip: When you click project search you will see a preview result of everything in the platform. Use your search filters on the left hand menu – specifically the “zone” to narrow in on local opportunities.
Items we are addressing:
- Document Download Speed: We know there have been problems related to download speed and we are actively working on a platform-wide solution.
- Saved Searches: We will have your favorite saved searches back in the system soon.
- Multi-Stage Searching: We know you often want to see Open, Results, and Awarded projects all in the same search table. This feature will return soon.
For helpful videos, including a full platform walkthrough, please visit the BuildWorks website or youtube channel.
Thank you for your continued patience as we continue the platform transition.
May 1, 2020
Greetings ECA members and industry stakeholders,
Due to an unexpected and immediate shutdown of our current BuildWorks service provider, the ECA is transitioning to a new BuildWorks platform today. Although we were planning for this transition, it’s happening much earlier than we expected. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The purpose of the change is to update our infrastructure and improve the user experience, clearing the way for more enhancements over the coming months.
What you need to do
There are some immediate steps you need to take in order to continue accessing construction information through BuildWorks. You will receive an email from BuildWorks at 6pm on Sunday, April 5th inviting you to set your password prior to logging in. If you do not/did not receive an email, please follow the below instructions to login for the first time.
1) Go to the login page at https://buildworkscanada.com/login/
2) Click the "Forgot Password" button
3) Enter the email address associated with your BuildWorks Canada account.
(This should be the same email in which you received this message)
Once your password is updated, you will be able to enter the new BuildWorks Canada platform. When you login, you will find all current project information available, though some of your profile information may have to be re-entered.
Transitioning to the new platform
We realize that this sudden transition is less than ideal, and we're here to make sure the disruption to your business is kept to a minimum. As such, please feel free to make use of the following tools:
- Should you have general questions about the change please CLICK HERE to see our BuildWorks Platform FAQ page to answer any common questions you may have about the new platform.
- Should you have general questions about the platform functionality, please CLICK HERE to view a series of quick and easy training videos to help you navigate some of the changes to the platform.
- We have also created a robust HELP page to answer more of your questions.
Most importantly, if you have any additional questions, or require immediate assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-483-1130.
Thank you in advance for understanding, we appreciate your support and patience during this transition.