Michelin Advantage Program
What is the ECA Michelin Advantage Program?
- The ECA Michelin Advantage Program is a program that provides ECA Program members the with ability to control your tire cost at home and on the road.
Who is eligible for the ECA Michelin Advantage Program?
- The GCBAA Michelin Advantage Program was designed with AIRSTREAM CULB’s members in mind and any member is eligible for the pr ogr am.
Is there an annual fee or minimum purchase to participate in the program?
- The ECA Michelin Advantage Program is available to all members of the ECA as a Member Benefit and with no fees.”
Can I purchase tires at any Michelin Dealer?
- Yes, you can purchase tires at any authorized Michelin Tire Dealer. You can locate a dealer close to you by using our dealer loc ator, click here.
Are retreads included in this program?
- Michelin Retread Technology and Oliver ® retreads are authorized for purchase on the ECA Michelin Advantage Program
How do I access pricing for products and services offered on the program?
- You can access your program pricing on MICHELIN® product lines Passenger Car & Light Truck, Earthmover, and Compact Lines as well as Michelin Retread Technology and Oliver retreads at www.michelinb2b.com.
How will I receive invoices for purchases made on the program?
- You may access purchase invoices at by visiting www.michelinb2b.com and logging into your account. For Help with login call 1 888 624 2638 in the United States or 1 877 924 2638 in Canada
When will I be charged for purchases made on the program?
- After the work is finished, you will need to provide the dealer with your VISA®, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card in formation to complete the transaction at the servicing dealership. You will only provide the dealer with the name on the card, first digit , l ast four digits and expiration date of the card that you pre registered.
Will I get a bill from the dealer?
- Your credit card will be billed by Michelin, so do not be surprised if you get an invoice from the dealer with a zero balance or an inflated balance. The dealer is unable to give you an invoice with a completely accurate price as taxes and other fees may be applied.
Why is there a hold on my credit card?
- Michelin will place a hold, also known as a preauthorization, on your credit card of up to 5% over the estimated invoice pric e. This hold will be removed once the transaction for the actual amount has been processed; it may take up to 72 hours. If there are any changes t o t he invoice, such as additional tires, parts, services, or tax changes, a new preauthorization may be required to accommodate the new amount. Ultimately you will be billed the discounted price, not the preauthorized price.