Firms engaged in the Construction Industry as General Contractors, Trade Contractors, or Manufacturers & Suppliers.
- Grants access to all ECA Services, including:
- Unlimited access to COOLNet services, including public tenders
- Acces to invite-only private tenders on COOLNet On-Demand
- ECA communications & e-newsletters, including On the Level and Plans on View
- Member rates on printing services
- Member rates and access to networking and education events
- Use of ECA meeting spaces, subject to availability
- Complementary Commisioner for Oaths services
- Voting Privileges
- Eligible to sit on the ECA Board of Directors
- Automatic membership with the Alberta and Canadian Construction Associations
ECA Membership is $1824, charged annually. First-time members joining April 1 or later are charged a fee that is prorated by quarter.
Architectural firms, engineering firms, design firms, financial institutions, government agencies, municipalities, learning institutions, vendors, and other companies that support construction, but who are not directly engaged in bidding and executing construction projects.
- No Voting Privileges
- No COOLNet access (except when acting as a tendering authority)
- ECA communications & e-newsletters
- Member rates for publications, documents, events, and seminars
- Optional membership with the Alberta and Canadian Construction Associations, at an additional cost
ECA Associate Membership is $600, charged annually. First-time members joining April 1 or later are charged a fee that is prorated by quarter.
How to Apply
The ECA membership application is online. To apply, you will first need to create an ECA Profile or login with your existing profile.
All applications require two references, who must be current ECA Members. See our list of current members here to find out who you already know at the ECA!
If you have any questions or concerns about membership or the application process, please contact:
Caroline Bowen, Director of Membership